In accordance with Article 13 (1 and 2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform how we process your personal data.
The personal data controller is „Trak-Pol Adam Gałka, 859 Sidzina 34-236 NIP 735-15-99-500.
The user has the right of access the content of his or her data and the rec tification, amendment as well as limitation or cease the processing thereof.
- The Controller may be contacted in writing, by traditional mail to the address specified in point 1 above, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data shall be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the necessity of the processing for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Controller;
- Legitimate interests pursued by the Controller consist in performing the obligations arising from the agreements and contracts concluded, as well as offering products and services to customers;
- Your personal data is processed manually and automatically, providing full protection against unauthorized access by third parties;
- The Controller processes your personal data without obtaining permission to the extent to which they are made available by publicly available sources such as the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) or the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEiDG);
- Your data shall not be made available to entities other than those entitled under the law;
- Your data shall not be transferred to any international organisations or institutions;
- The Controller makes every effort to ensure that the personal data stored are physically, technically and organizationally protected against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
In connection with the processing of your personal data you are entitled to:
- require the Controller to provide you with access to your personal data,
- require the Controller to rectify your personal data,
- require the Controller to erase your personal data,
- require the Controller to restrict of processing your personal data,
- object to processing your personal data,
- withdraw of consent to the processing of personal data, which shall not render the processing of such data ineffective or unlawful before withdrawal of the consent,
- your personal data portability,
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The above rights may be exercised in the manner set out above in point 1 and 2.